Located in southern Nevada only a 4-hour drive from the Grand Canyon, sits the 25th most populated city Las Vegas.
Las Vegas is a destination that is known for their luxurious hotels, gambling, night life, and a variety of different types of live shows. Whether you are coming here by private jet for a business meeting or a fast-paced weekend getaway, there are activities for everyone. This city holds some of the world’s greatest shows along with up-and-coming artists.
The Las Vegas Strip is one of the most iconic American vacation locations. Vegas has something to do at any hour of the day. Home to many casinos, night clubs, hotels and hotel pools, along with high end restaurants, Vegas is truly a one-of-a-kind experience.
If you wanted to take a day off from crowds and the fast-paced lifestyle of Las Vegas, you can take a day trip to several different sightseeing locations. Valley of Fire State Park is located only 50 miles northeast of Vegas which is perfect for a day trip. Antelope Canyon is one of the most popular picture locations in the region. To get here you can either rent a car or take an Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend Tour. If you wish to travel a bit farther, you can visit Zion National Park which is 2.5 hours away along with the Western Rim of the Grand Canyon which is approximately 4 hours away from Vegas.
Best private jets options to Las Vegas
The type of aircraft required depends on the number of passengers, the trip distance, the runway length that is needed and, of course, your budget. FlyUSA’s aviation experts, who are available 24/7/365, will help arrange a private charter to the U.S. Open that is custom designed to your unique needs and wants. Here are some of the 7,000 jets that are available to charter for your trip to Vegas.
These light jets have 2,000-mile to 2,371-mile flying ranges.
- Phenom 300 has a maximum range of 2,268 miles and a maximum speed of 521 mph. The cabin height is 4-feet, 10 inches. It is ideal for 6 passengers but can seat 7.
- Learjet 70 is similar to the Phenom 300 in size, 17 feet, 8 inches long, and a passenger capacity of 6 or 7. It can fly 2,371 miles at a maximum speed of 534 mph.
- Citation SII, a light corporate jet made by Cessna, can carry 8 passengers up to 2,300 miles. It has a cabin height of 4 feet, 10 inches.
Most midsize jets have 2,000-mile to 3,000-mile flying ranges although many can fly farther.
- Learjet 60 is among the fastest midsize jets with seating for up to eight passengers with luggage. It is comfortable and has a range of 2,783 miles.
- Gulfstream G-150 has one of the longest ranges of all midsize jets with a maximum range of 3,400 miles. Its spacious interior comfortably seats up to 9 passengers.
- Hawker 800XP is one of the most popular styles of midsize jets complete. With its premium interior and a range of 2,923 miles, it would be perfect for that flight to Vegas.
Super Midsize jets
Super midsize jets can easily make the trip. Even though their ranges are more than what is needed to get from Florida and Texas to Las Vegas, their roominess and cabins tall enough to walk in make them a popular option.
- Challenger 350 is a super-midsize aircraft with a flying range of 3,660 miles. With one of the largest cabins in its class (including a 6-foot ceiling height), it is the perfect jet for 6 or 8 passengers headed to Vegas.
- Falcon 50 is a French super-midsize, long-range business jet with a range of 3,430 miles and can carry up to 9 passengers.
- Citation X is a super-midsize for up to eight passengers that is not only fast but also has a luxury cabin, a large cargo area and even a ski tube for sporting gear (like golf clubs). Depending on its configuration, it can carry 8 to 12 passengers up to 3,700 miles.
Large cabin jets can have ranges of more than 7,000 miles so any of them will easily make the flight – or any other city in Florida and Texas – to Vegas. These jets are for elite charter jet travelers who are looking for the largest, most luxurious aircraft.
- Gulfstream G-450 offers ultimate luxury in the sky with a spacious cabin and an impressive range of 5,000 miles or about eight flying hours. The Gulfstream, which carries up to 14 passengers, comes equipped with the luxurious amenities that make all domestic and international flights comfortable and convenient.
- Gulfstream GIV is the ideal long-range luxury jet built for performance. With the ability to seat 12 to 16, this is the perfect choice for taking a group to Vegas. It has a range of 4,220 miles.
- Legacy 500 has a range of 3,395 miles and can carry up to 12 passengers. The 6-foot cabin height allows for comfortable movement around the cabin.
Where to land, stay and eat in Las Vegas, Nevada
While there are several airports around Las Vegas, it is very important to choose the best airport for you. Although all of the airports surrounding Las Vegas are within 13 miles, Harry Reid International Airport is the busiest. They do offer wonderful FBO’s and full service for private aircraft. The preferred private aviation airport is Henderson Executive as commercial airlines cannot land here.
Land at Harry Reid International Airport
Located only 5 miles south of Las Vegas sits one of the top 10 busiest airports in the United States. This airport was formerly known as McCarran International Airport but is now known as Harry Reid International. This airport can accommodate private aircraft of all sizes along with commercial airlines. Harry Reid International is home to both Atlantic Aviation Services as well as Signature Flight Support for private aviation.
Land at North Las Vegas Airport
North Las Vegas Airport is the second busiest airport in the Las Vegas metro area. This airport is only a short 6-mile drive from downtown Las Vegas. North Las Vegas Airport offers full service for general and private aviation to meet your charter needs. Although this airport only has a 5,000-foot runway, it is accessible to many private aircraft while commercial airlines cannot land here.
Land at Henderson Executive Airport
Located 13 miles from downtown Las Vegas, sits Henderson Executive Airport. This airport only allows for general and private aviation so there will never be commercial jet passengers. This airport is the preferred choice for private flights as an alternative to Harry Reid International.
Hotels To Stay In Las Vegas
Bellagio Las Vegas
3600 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 89109
Known for its iconic water show. Fine dining, luxury shopping center, casino
The Venetian Resort
3355 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 89109
Guidebook recommended hotel. Walking distance from the biggest attractions of the Las Vegas strip. Romantic style resort. This resort also has a casino and nightclub
Park MGM Las Vegas
3770 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109
Highly rated hotel in downtown Las Vegas located in the center of the strip. Poolside restaurant’s and a bodega style bar and eatery. Located walking distance from the T-Mobile Arena.
Restaurants in Las Vegas
Wynn Las Vegas – 3131 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 89109
Fine dining sushi and modern Japanese cuisine. 90-foot waterfall and private Japanese gardens. Tranquil romantic setting.
ARIA Resort & Casino, 3730 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89158
Sleek romantic atmosphere with an amazing wine list. Brings a taste of New York to Las Vegas
For the Frank Sinatra fans! Pays tribute to Frank and offers swing music and fine Italian cuisine. Has a vintage/nostalgic vibe. Children under 5 are not allowed to eat here.
FlyUSA will arrange a charter flight to Las Vegas, Nevada
If you are thinking about flying to Las Vegas for work or for a fun trip a private aviation advisor can find you the aircraft that will perfectly meet your needs while avoiding commercial travel. With access to more than 7,000 jets that can take you to more than 20,000 destinations, FlyUSA’s private charter jet experts can get you to Las Vegas, Nevada.
With 3 different airports that all accommodate different charter needs, it is best to speak with one of our representatives to book your private charter flight to Las Vegas, call us at(512) 270-6299.