Whether you are looking to take a trip to New York City for a business meeting or settle down for a relaxing vacation on the seaside of the Hamptons, we can get you there by private jet.
New York has a wide variety of options when it comes to activities. You can visit the city that never sleeps and go to Times Square. An endless amount of sightseeing, museums and U.S. history is available for your visit to the city. While you are in New York City you will see state of the art architecture along with U.S. monuments such as the Statue of Liberty. New York City offers things to do around the clock. During the day you can take a private cruise down the Hudson River or even take a private helicopter tour to see the city from above.
The Hamptons provide a small-town vibe that is a very popular getaway for people not just from the city, but from around the world. Located on the southeastern end of Long Island, New York – The Hamptons consist of two townships. These being the town of East Hampton and the Town of South Hampton. The Hamptons offer a great mix of oceanside living, laid back atmosphere, and New York history. This is truly a wonderful destination for someone who wishes to escape their fast-paced daily life and wants to relax in an exclusive upscale beachside area. Don’t be surprised if you see a celebrity or two relaxing on the beautiful beaches that the Hamptons have to offer. To fly to the Hamptons, it is very important to discuss aircraft options with your private aviation advisor as there are a few options to have you on the beach within minutes and also be able to avoid large commercial airports.
Aside from New York City and the Hamptons, New York also offers some of the best winter activities in the northeast. Traveling privately to smaller local airports to reach your favorite ski resort may be your best option. The Catskills and Adirondacks both have ski resorts of all sizes. Top resorts in New York are Gore Mountain which has been in operation for over 80 years and has 110 trails, Whiteface Mountain near Lake Placid which was home of the 1932 and 1980 Olympics, and also Windham Mountain.
Best private jets options to New York and the Hamptons
The type of aircraft required depends on the number of passengers, the trip distance, the runway length that is needed and, of course, your budget. FlyUSA’s aviation experts, who are available 24/7/365, will help arrange a private charter to the U.S. Open that is custom designed to your unique needs and wants. Here are some of the 7,000 jets that are available to charter for your trip to New York.
These light jets have 2,000-mile to 2,371-mile flying ranges.
- Phenom 300 has a maximum range of 2,268 miles and a maximum speed of 521 mph. The cabin height is 4-feet, 10 inches. It is ideal for 6 passengers but can seat 7.
- Learjet 70 is similar to the Phenom 300 in size, 17 feet, 8 inches long, and a passenger capacity of 6 or 7. It can fly 2,371 miles at a maximum speed of 534 mph.
- Citation SII, a light corporate jet made by Cessna, can carry 8 passengers up to 2,300 miles. It has a cabin height of 4 feet, 10 inches.
Most midsize jets have 2,000-mile to 3,000-mile flying ranges although many can fly farther.
- Learjet 60 is among the fastest midsize jets with seating for up to eight passengers with luggage. It is comfortable and has a range of 2,783 miles.
- Gulfstream G-150 has one of the longest ranges of all midsize jets with a maximum range of 3,400 miles. Its spacious interior comfortably seats up to 9 passengers.
- Hawker 800XP is one of the most popular styles of midsize jets complete, with its premium interior and a range of 2,923 miles.
Super Midsize jets
Super midsize jets can easily make the trip. Even though their ranges are more than what is needed to get from Florida and Texas to New York, their roominess and cabins tall enough to walk in make them a popular option.
- Challenger 350 is a super-midsize aircraft with a flying range of 3,660 miles. With one of the largest cabins in its class (including a 6-foot ceiling height), it is the perfect jet for 6 or 8 passengers headed to New York.
- Falcon 50 is a French super-midsize, long-range business jet with a range of 3,430 miles and can carry up to 9 passengers.
- Citation X is a super-midsize for up to eight passengers that is not only fast but also has a luxury cabin, a large cargo area and even a ski tube or sporting gear (like baseball equipment). Depending on its configuration, it can carry 8 to 12 passengers up to 3,700 miles.
Large cabin jets can have ranges of more than 7,000 miles so any of them will easily make the flight – or any other city in Florida and Texas — to New York. These jets are for elite charter jet travelers who are looking for the largest, most luxurious aircraft.
- Gulfstream G-450 offers ultimate luxury in the sky with a spacious cabin and an impressive range of 5,000 miles or about eight flying hours. The Gulfstream, which carries up to 14 passengers, comes equipped with the luxurious amenities that make all domestic and international flights comfortable and convenient.
- Gulfstream GIV is the ideal long-range luxury jet built for performance. With the ability to seat 12 to 16, this is the perfect choice for taking a group to New York. It has a range of 4,220 miles.
- Legacy 500 has a range of 3,395 miles and can carry up to 12 passengers. The 6-foot cabin height allows for comfortable movement around the cabin.
Where to land, stay and eat in New York City and the Hamptons
While there are several airports around New York City, it is crucial to select the airport that meets your needs when traveling into New York. Traveling by car near New York City can be a burden at times due to the large amounts of city traffic. There are several international airports surrounding New York City, but Teterboro Airport just over the state line in Teterboro, NJ is the closest private aviation jet airport to the city. When traveling to the Hamptons there are two options, the East Hampton Airport and Francis S. Gabreski Airport in Westhampton Beach.
Land at Teterboro Airport, NJ
Located in Teterboro, NJ just 12 miles west of midtown Manhattan, this is a great option for private travel if you are going to New York City. This is the #1 business jet airport in the New York City area, in addition to this it is the most widely used airport for private aviation in the United States. This airport can accommodate private aircraft of all sizes while commercial airlines cannot land here so you will never have to deal with commercial jet traffic.
Hotels in New York City and near Teterboro Airport
Rosewood Baha Mar Resort & Casino
Baha Bay perfectly fuses relaxing island chill with exhilarating fun for the entire family, along with a luxe water park.
Atlantis Paradise Island
Immaculately designed to provide guests with luxury, sensuality, and white-glove Bahamian service.
Restaurants in New York City
60 E 65th St, New York, NY 10065
Editor’s Choice #1 restaurant in NYC, French inspired cuisine.
Eleven Madison Park
11 Madison Ave, New York, NY 10010
Michelin star chef. 30-foot ceilings overlooking Madison Square Park. Award winning wine list
153 W 51st St, New York, NY 10019
Internationally acclaimed four-star seafood restaurant. Three Michelin stars!
Land at Francis S. Gabreski Airport
Located only 3 miles from Westhampton Beach, NY this is a great choice for private travel to the Hamptons. This airport is also the most popular private travel airport into the Hamptons to avoid all NYC traffic. With a 9,000-foot runway, this airport can accommodate private aircraft of all sizes.
Hotels near Francis S. Gabreski Airport/Westhampton Beach
The Quogue Club
47 Quogue St, Quogue, NY 11959
Luxury hotel with restaurant in a 19th century building
8 minutes from Francis Gabreski Airport
Jamesport Bay Suites
47 Quogue St, Quogue, NY 11959
Cozy rooms with kitchenettes directly on the beach of the Great Peconic Bay
Aria & Mare Hamptons
296 E Montauk Hwy, Hampton Bays, NY 11946
Bed and breakfast with 4.9 stars and great reviews. Located only 4 minutes from Meschutt Beach
Restaurants near West Hampton Beach
6 Parlato Dr, Westhampton Beach, NY 11978-2639
Rated the #1 restaurant in Westhampton Beach on Trip Advisor. Classic American food
John Scott’s Surf Shack
540 Dune Rd, Westhampton Beach, NY 11978-2905
Seafood/Bar with a great view of the ocean. Reviews rave about both the food and views
Baby Moon Restaurant & Pizzeria
238 Montauk Hwy, Westhampton Beach, NY 11978-1710
Italian Pizza/Seafood. Open for lunch late into the night. Great for a late-night meal
Land at East Hampton Airport
Located in the Town of East Hampton is this general aviation airport. This airport is highly important to be discussed with a private aviation advisor due to the shorter runway and limitations. Flying into this airport will bring you even closer to Southampton and Montauk. Landing here will provide you with a variety of destination options such as Main Beach, Two Mile Hollow Beach, Georgica Beach. You will be able to visit the local country parks to view a bit of the history that East Hampton has to offer. Additionally, Montauk is only a 30-minute drive from East Hampton Airport.
Hotels near East Hampton
Journey East Hampton
490 Pantigo Rd, East Hampton, NY 11937
Relaxed suites and cottages with a bar and outdoor pool
East Hampton Art House Bed & Breakfast
9 Bon Pinck Way, East Hampton, NY 11937
Outdoor pool, gym, hot tub with waterfall. Located directly on the bay side
Gurney’s Montauk Resort & Seawater Spa
290 Old Montauk Hwy, Montauk, NY 11954
Oceanfront resort, indoor saltwater pool, restaurant
Restaurants near East Hampton Airport/East Hampton
1770 House Restaurant
143 Main St, East Hampton, NY 11937-2716
American/International Cuisine. Rated #1 in the area on Trip Advisor
Nick & Toni’s
9 Elm St., Danvers, MA 01923
Italian/American dining. Full bar, outdoor seating
Westlake Fish House
352 W Lake Dr, Montauk, NY 11954
Higher-end items & drinks. Casual waterfront seafood restaurant
FlyUSA will arrange a charter flight to New York and the Hamptons
If you want to fly to New York in luxury and style without all the hassles of commercial flight, FlyUSA can arrange a private charter jet for you. With access to more than 7,000 jets that can take you to more than 20,000 destinations, FlyUSA’s private charter jet experts can get you there to New York and the Hampton’s.
To request a quote or speak with one of our representatives to book your private charter flight to New York.