Halloween is quickly approaching and with more and more places around the world celebrating the holiday, your travel options are more varied than ever before. Private jet travel is the best way to travel comfortably, quickly, and in luxury to your preferred Halloween destination. Whether you are desperately in need of a getaway or simply love the most haunted day of the year, here are a few of the top Halloween spots.
Best private jets to take to your Halloween Destination
The type of aircraft required depends on the number of passengers, the trip distance, the runway length that is needed and, of course, your budget. FlyUSA’s aviation experts, who are available 24/7/365, will help arrange a private charter to your Halloween destination that is custom designed to your unique needs and wants. Here are some of the 7,000 jets that are available to charter for your trip.
These light jets have 2,000-mile to 2,371-mile flying ranges.
- Phenom 300 has a maximum range of 2,268 miles and a maximum speed of 521 mph. The cabin height is 4-feet, 10 inches. It is ideal for 6 passengers but can seat 7.
- Learjet 70 is similar to the Phenom 300 in size, 17 feet, 8 inches long, and a passenger capacity of 6 or 7. It can fly 2,371 miles at a maximum speed of 534 mph.
- Citation SII, a light corporate jet made by Cessna, can carry 8 passengers up to 2,300 miles. It has a cabin height of 4 feet, 10 inches.
Most midsize jets have 2,000-mile to 3,000-mile flying ranges although many can fly farther.
- Learjet 60 is among the fastest midsize jets with seating for up to eight passengers with luggage. It is comfortable and has a range of 2,783 miles.
- Gulfstream G-150 has one of the longest ranges of all midsize jets with a maximum range of 3,400 miles. Its spacious interior comfortably seats up to 9 passengers.
- Hawker 800XP is one of the most popular styles of midsize jets complete, with its premium interior and a range of 2,923 miles.
Super Midsize jets
Super midsize jets can easily make the trip. Even though their ranges are more than what is needed to get just about anywhere in the United States, their roominess and cabins tall enough to walk in make them a popular option.
- Challenger 350 is a super-midsize aircraft with a flying range of 3,660 miles. With one of the largest cabins in its class (including a 6-foot ceiling height), it is the perfect jet for 6 or 8 passengers headed to your Halloween destination.
- Falcon 50 is a French super-midsize, long-range business jet with a range of 3,430 miles and can carry up to 9 passengers.
- Citation X is a super-midsize for up to eight passengers that is not only fast but also has a luxury cabin, a large cargo area and even a ski tube or sporting gear (like baseball equipment). Depending on its configuration, it can carry 8 to 12 passengers up to 3,700 miles.
Large cabin jets can have ranges of more than 7,000 miles so any of them will easily make the flight – or any other city in Florida and Texas — to your Halloween destination. These jets are for elite charter jet travelers who are looking for the largest, most luxurious aircraft.
- Gulfstream G-450 offers ultimate luxury in the sky with a spacious cabin and an impressive range of 5,000 miles or about eight flying hours. The Gulfstream, which carries up to 14 passengers, comes equipped with the luxurious amenities that make all domestic and international flights comfortable and convenient.
- Gulfstream GIV is the ideal long-range luxury jet built for performance. With the ability to seat 12 to 16, this is the perfect choice for taking a group to New York. It has a range of 4,220 miles.
- Legacy 500 has a range of 3,395 miles and can carry up to 12 passengers. The 6-foot cabin height allows for comfortable movement around the cabin.
Disney World Halloween a YES for families! If you are a parent with young children, there is nothing your family will love more than a trip to Disney World during the Halloween holiday. Adults and children can participate in Disney’s now Boo Bash, trick-or treat, enjoy the Halloween fireworks show, and visit the famous Haunted Mansion.
Land at Orlando Executive Airport
Located in Orlando, FL, this is the quickest and more cost-effective airport in the Orlando area compared to Orlando International.
Hotels near Orlando Executive/Disney World
Walt Disney World Dolphin Resort
1500 Epcot Resorts Blvd, Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830
Complimentary shuttle to all Disney Parks and resort guests are entitled to perks like Extra Magic Hours and advanced golf tee times.
Caribe Royale Orlando
8101 World Center Drive, Orlando, FL 32821
Offers all the connections you could ever imagine right within reach. From adventures at Disney World to afternoons spent at their sprawling pool.
Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress
1 Grand Cypress Blvd, Orlando, FL 32836
Resort style atmosphere creates an amazing retreat for families and business travelers. Play golf and tennis, swim, sail or treat yourself to a massage!
Restaurants near Orlando Executive/Disney World
Villa Italiano Chophouse
7700 Westgate Blvd, Kissimmee, FL
Outside of Disney World’s Main Gate, this restaurant offers some of the finest Italian comfort food around.
7488 West Sandlake Road, Orlando, FL
Located in Dr. Philips, Eddy V’s offers a wonderful dining experience. You are treated like royalty!
Drafts Sports Bar & Grill
9500 Turkey Lake Road, Orlando, FL
Serves up some of the best American classics around along with the finest brews to go with them.
Salem makes the most of this heritage all October long. Its annual Haunted Happenings attract more than 250,000 visitors. The festival offers a variety of events, including theatre productions, fireworks, costume balls, street fair and grand parade. There are even movie nights with films such as the classic Halloween and Ghostbusters.
Land at Logan International Airport
Located in Boston, MA, 2 miles from the city center. This is the closest airport, about a 30-to-45-minute drive from Logan to downtown Salem.
Hotels in Salem
18 Washington Square West, Salem, MA 01970
Historic hotel, adjacent to the Common in Salem, MA boasts 89 rooms including 6 suites.
148 Washington Street, Salem, MA 01970
Luxurious boutique hotel with spacious rooms and high interior design in a private setting. Set in the heart of Salem’s central historic district.
Morning Glory Bed & Breakfast
22 Hardy Street, Salem, MA 01970
Beautifully restored Georgian Federal home, located in historic Salem. Located on a quiet dead-end street and a stone throw from beautiful Salem Harbor.
Restaurants in Salem
18 Washington Square Hawthorne Hotel, Salem, MA 01970
Classic, wood-paneled eatery offering comfort food, fireside dining & bar
Red’s Sandwich Shop
15 Central Street, Salem, MA 01970
Local haunt known for sandwiches and hearty American breakfasts served in a casual, country setting
Finz Seafood & Grill
86 Wharf Street, Salem, MA 01970
Upscale-casual seafood, steak and cocktail destination situated on the harbor with deck and ocean views
Sleepy Hallow, New York
Known for America’s most iconic ghost story The Legend of Sleepy Hollow. Visitors flock to the famed haunted town for a Halloween getaway and they are never disappointed. The town offers evening tours of houses haunted by costumed actors, live performances of the tale by story storytellers and shadow puppets, and a display of thousands of illuminated jack o’ lanterns.
Land at Westchester County Airport
Located in Westchester County, NY three miles northeast of downtown White Plains. This airport is about 8 miles away from Sleepy Hallow.
Hotels near White Plains/Sleepy Hallow
Tarrytown House Estate on The Hudson
49 East Sunnyside Lane, Tarrytown, NY 10591
Just 25 miles from Midtown Manhattan, this hotel blends historical charm with modern conveniences
Castle Hotel & Spa
400 Benedict Ave, Tarrytown, NY 10591
Situated on wooded hilltop acres overlooking the Hudson River, the main tower of Castle Hotel & Spa forms the highest point in Westchester County.
Restaurants near White Plains/Sleepy Hallow
Bridge View Tavern
226 Beekman Ave, Sleepy Hollow, NY 10591
Warm and casual tavern with Hudson River views
Hudson Anchor Restaurant
222 Beekman Ave, Sleepy Hollow, NY 10591
Restaurant and Bar located in historic Sleepy Hollow with roof-top deck or indoor views of the Hudson River.
New Orleans, Louisiana
Some claim New Orleans is America’s most haunted city. Its Halloween celebrations are second only to their famous Mardi Gras. Visitors can experience their Voodoo music festival, masquerade balls, parades and famous street parties. As on of America’s oldest cities, New Orleans has a history of otherworldly occurrences. Visit the Big Easy’s famous above-ground cemeteries and do not miss the grave of voodoo priestess Marie Laveau.
Land at Louis Armstrong International
Located in New Orleans, LA. This airport is about 11 miles from the heart of downtown New Orleans.
Hotels in New Orleans
Burbon Orleans Hotel
717 Orleans Street, New Orleans, LA 70116
Iconic hotel located between Burbon and Royal Steet in the French Quarter
The Ritz-Carlton, New Orleans
921 Canal Street, New Orleans, LA 70112
Located in the French Quarter offers luxury hotel amenities including a spa, large rooms and a lounge with live jazz.
214 Royal Street, New Orleans, LA 70130
Known for its famous 25-seat bright circus-clad Carousel Bar & Lounge in the Hotel Monteleone is a long-time favorite New Orleans hot spot.
Restaurants in New Orleans
808 Bienville Street, New Orleans, LA 70112
Creative, ever-shifting seafood menu featuring fresh catches. Offering the finest seafood, wine, and service in a unique and contemporary atmosphere.
739 Contri Street, New Orleans, LA 70130
Classic New Orleans fare including seafood in a laid-back space plus courtyard and late-night dining.
214 Royal Street, New Orleans, LA 70130
Offers seasonal menus, old world flavor meets refined southern dining!
FlyUSA will arrange a charter jet to desired Halloween destination
With Halloween right around the corner, FlyUSA can arrange a private charter jet for you. With access to more than 7,000 jets that can take you to more than 20,000 destinations, FlyUSA’s private charter jet experts can get you to your Halloween destination.
To request a quote or speak with one of our representatives to book your private charter flight to your Halloween destination!