With nearly 700 islands and less than 70 miles from the coast of Florida, the Bahamas can be a quick and exciting vacation for you and your family. The airlines only have the ability to service a few destinations. Booking a fast and convenient private aircraft charter is the only way to get a nonstop flight to the many islands in the Bahamas that have an airport suitable for landing.
For casinos and nightlife, a nonstop private air charter flight to Nassau, Bahamas gives you access for you and your family to visit Atlantis Resort on Paradise Island. For a more romantic getaway, you may want to visit the luxury resorts in Nassau such as the Grand Hyatt Baha Mar. Be sure to visit the shops on Bay Street as well as the bars and restaurants of Cable Beach while you are at it.
If you are looking for a more secluded spot, a private jet charter to the pink sand beaches of Harbour Island in Eleuthera are a must see. You can enjoy pristine ocean view golf courses in the Abacos such as The Abaco Club on Winding Bay.
For excellent deep-sea fishing, you almost can’t go wrong. A fishing charter can be booked easily in Long Island, Grand Bahama Island, Bimini, the Berry Islands, and elsewhere. Tremendous diving and snorkeling can be had in the many islands of the Exuma. If you visit there, be sure to say hello to the famous swimming pigs off Staniel Cay.
Finally, you can visit and swim Dean’s Blue Hole, the second deepest blue hole in the world, just outside of Deadman’s Cay in Long Island. Or fish the rarely traveled waters of the Crooked & Acklins Islands. Most of these places are not easily accessible by the airlines or cruise ships.
Best private jets options to The Bahamas
The type of aircraft required depends on the number of passengers, the trip distance, the runway length that is needed and, of course, your budget. FlyUSA’s aviation experts, who are available 24/7/365, will help arrange a private charter to Bahamas that is custom designed to your unique needs and wants. Here are some of the 7,000 jets that are available to charter for your trip to the Bahamas.
These light jets have 2,000-mile to 2,371-mile flying ranges.
- Phenom 300 has a maximum range of 2,268 miles and a maximum speed of 521 mph. The cabin height is 4-feet, 10 inches. It is ideal for 6 passengers but can seat 7.
- Learjet 70 is similar to the Phenom 300 in size, 17 feet, 8 inches long, and a passenger capacity of 6 or 7. It can fly 2,371 miles at a maximum speed of 534 mph.
- Citation SII, a light corporate jet made by Cessna, can carry 8 passengers up to 2,300 miles. It has a cabin height of 4 feet, 10 inches.
Most midsize jets have 2,000-mile to 3,000-mile flying ranges although many can fly farther.
- Learjet 60 is among the fastest midsize jets with seating for up to eight passengers with luggage. It is comfortable and has a range of 2,783 miles.
- Hawker 800XP is one of the most popular styles of midsize jets complete. With its premium interior and a range of 2,923 miles, it would be perfect for that flight to the Bahamas.
- Gulfstream G-150 has one of the longest ranges of all midsize jets with a maximum range of 3,400 miles. Its spacious interior comfortably seats up to 9 passengers.
Super Midsize jets
Super midsize jets can easily make the trip. Even though their ranges are more than what is needed to get you from either coast, their roominess, and cabins tall enough to walk in make them a popular option.
- Challenger 350 is a super-midsize aircraft with a flying range of 3,660 miles. With one of the largest cabins in its class (including a 6-foot ceiling height), it is the perfect jet for 6 or 8 passengers.
- Citation X is a super-midsize for up to eight passengers that is not only fast but also has a luxury cabin, a large cargo area and even a ski tube for sporting gear (like golf clubs). Depending on its configuration, it can carry 8 to 12 passengers up to 3,700 miles.
- Falcon 50 is a French super-midsize, long-range business jet with a range of 3,430 miles and can carry up to 9 passengers.
Where to land, stay and eat in The Bahamas
There are so destinations to arrive at outside of Nassau along with many delicious restaurants, luxurious hotels and resorts in the Bahamas that can make your stay one to remember. The Bahamas is known for their quaint cottage rentals and villas that are for rent and are plentiful.
Land at Nassau Lynden Pindling International (NAS)
Aspen/Pitkin County Airport (ASE) is just 3.0 miles from the town of Aspen along CO-82 East. It is a county-owned public-use airport in Pitkin County, Colorado, United States. This airport has an elevation of 7,820 feet above sea level. It has one asphalt paved runway with a length of 8,006 feet and the airport facilities gives off a warm welcoming feeling, considering just how cold it can get up there.
Hotel near Lynden Pindling International
Rosewood Baha Mar Resort & Casino
Baha Bay perfectly fuses relaxing island chill with exhilarating fun for the entire family, along with a luxe water park.
Atlantis Paradise Island
Immaculately designed to provide guests with luxury, sensuality, and white-glove Bahamian service.
Restaurants Lynden Pindling International
Bahamian Cookin’ Restaurant and Bar
Nassau’s oldest Bahamian restaurant, serving authentic Bahamian food since 1986.
Serves authentic Italian food in the heart of Nassau since 1996.
Lukka Kairi Waterfront Bar & Grill
Unique contemporary costa cuisine and handcrafted cocktails while enjoying panoramic views of Nassau’s historical Harbour.
Land at Congo Town International (TZN/COX)
The only airport that serves South Andros Island and is the best airport to visit resorts such as The Andros Beach Club.
Hotels near Congo Town International
Signature blend of laid back chic and fine dining comes wrapped in tropical beauty and pristine deserted beaches
Restaurants near Congo Town International
Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner, specializing in Bahamian dishes and international favorites.
Sammy’s Bar and Grill
Mouth watering breakfast Bahamian cuisine, lunch, and a selection of Bahamian dinner dishes.
Land at Exuma International Airport (GGT)
Exuma International has undergone several renovations over the last few years to accommodate growth in tourism. Destinations such as Grand Isle Resorts are just a quick drive from the airport and offer long term rentals at its private sanctuary for folks looking for a new ‘live, work, educate and play’ destination. If you are feeling a little cooped up these days in your home quarantine, mix it up a little and live the quarantine life in style at one of their private villas.
Hotels near Exuma International
Staniel Cay Yacht Club
A hidden gem in the Exuma Cays. Offers blissful, sun-filled relaxation as well as a variety of activities.
Restaurants near Exuma International
Tropical Breeze Beach Bar and Grill
Outdoor seating restaurant, panoramic 180-degree view of aqua blue waters with its own beach.
Fusion cuisine theme menu with two perfect combinations of Bahama and French culture. Lunch at the Cocoplum Bistro gives you all day access to the beach and Paradise Bay hotel’s pool!
FlyUSA will arrange a charter flight to The Bahamas
If you want to fly to the Bahamas in luxury and style without all the hassles of commercial flight, FlyUSA can arrange a private charter jet for you. With access to more than 7,000 jets that can take you to more than 20,000 destinations, FlyUSA’s private charter jet experts can get you to the Bahamas.
With over 700 islands and some of the clearest water on the planet, The Bahamas is a one of the top vacation destinations in the world.
To request a quote or speak with one of our representatives to book your private charter flight to the Bahamas, call us at (512) 270-6299.