Book Private Jet Charter Flights To & FromJacksonville & St. Augustine, FL
Airports We Serve In the Jacksonville & St. Augustine area
Traveling is entirely different for business owners and professionals for three important reasons. If you're a business owner or a professional, you already know that time, safety, and convenience is key to your maximum performance. That's why world business moguls and professionals like doctors and top engineers prefer private jets while traveling. The idea is to travel when you want with a nearly 100% safety guarantee. And also minimize the inconvenience of security checks at the airport. And if you're traveling to the Jacksonville area, you can be sure of zero security checks in the airport with a timely flight schedule and onboarding.
You can also be sure of private, conducive destination preparations. That way, you'll have all the time to prepare your business presentations at the destination location. But first, here's a glance at the beautiful Jacksonville area. Jacksonville and St. Augustine are two cities located in the state of Florida. Jacksonville, located in northeastern Florida, is the largest city by area in the contiguous United States and is a major seaport and financial center. St. Augustine, located on Florida's Atlantic coast, is the oldest continuously inhabited European-established settlement in the United States. The city is known for its Spanish colonial architecture, historic fortifications, and beautiful beaches. Both cities offer a unique blend of history, culture, and outdoor activities, making them popular destinations for visitors and residents alike. Whether exploring the museums and galleries of Jacksonville or strolling through the charming streets of St. Augustine, these cities offer a rich tapestry of experiences and opportunities to discover the rich history and culture of Florida.
Flights to and from the following airports in the Jacksonville area:
The largest aircraft in the King Air lineup is the King Air 350. The most popular twin turboprop aircraft in the aviation market. Seats up to 9 passengers with exceptional range and versatility along with great cargo space.
Twin engine light business jet that is perfect for business trips. Seating for 5 people with increased cabin height compared to smaller aircraft. This jet is both comfortable and versatile with relatively low operating costs compared to other aircraft.
A medium ranged executive jet that is manufactured by Bombardier Aerospace. A very popular choice amongst private jets in its class. With a cabin height of 5.7 feet and a cabin volume of 453 cubic feet. The Lear 60 has one of the best ranges for this size aircraft of nearly 2,300 nautical miles.
Produced by Bombardier Aerospace. Cabin has a volume of 410 cubic feet, quite larger than that of a light jet. Can seat a maximum of 8 passengers depending on configuration and weight. Maximum range up to 2,000 miles depending on weight onboard and luggage weight.
One of the best selling aircraft in the Gulfstream fleet. A very reliable and powerful option for business travelers. This aircraft can accommodate up to 12 passengers along with a dual crew. The Gulfstream G450 has the max cruising speed of 459 knots(528 mph) with a range of nearly 4,300 miles. With a cabin height of 6 feet 2 inches, there is ample headspace for passengers.
Cost to Hire Private Jet in Jacksonville
Here are some of the most popular destinations into and out of Jacksonville and the estimated cost of the flights:
|Jacksonville, FL||Fort Lauderdale, FL||Very Light Jet||$15,800-$22,600|
|Jacksonville, FL||Asheville, NC||Very Light Jet||$18,200-$25,700|
|Jacksonville, FL||Andersen, SC||Very Light Jet||$16,400-$23,200|
|Jacksonville, FL||West Palm Beach, FL||Very Light Jet||$14,700-$20,900|
|Jacksonville, FL||Sarasota, FL||Turboprop||$10,800-$16,200|
|St. Augustine, FL||Grand Junction, CO||Midsize Jet||$60,900-$79,600|
|St. Augustine, FL||St. Petersburg, FL||Turboprop||$9,600-$14,700|
|Jacksonville, FL||Island of Providenciales, Turks & Caicos Islands||Very Light Jet||$41,000-$54,900|
|Jacksonville, FL||Houston, TX||Very Light Jet||$35,400-$46,300|
|Jacksonville, FL||Chicago, IL||Very Light Jet||$39,200-$50,800|
|Jacksonville, FL||Cancun, Mexico||Very Light Jet||$38,400-$51,500|
|Jacksonville, FL||Nassau, Bahamas||Very Light Jet||$26,100-$37,800|
|Jacksonville, FL||Los Angeles, CA||Super Midsize Jet||$99,700-$123,300|
|Jacksonville, FL||Las Vegas, NV||Midsize Jet||$67,500-$88,300|
|Jacksonville, FL||New York City, NY||Very Light Jet||$38,500-$50,000|
Jacksonville International Airport (JAX) is a popular destination when you’re flying a private jet. The airport offers a spacious and convenient private terminal to provide a high level of privacy and comfort for you. The terminal offers a range of amenities, including VIP lounges, conference rooms, and comfortable seating areas.
JAX is equipped to handle private jets of all sizes, with ample space for aircraft parking and quick turnaround times for flights. The airport’s location in Jacksonville, Florida, provides easy access to some of the state’s most popular destinations, including Miami and Orlando. The airport’s staff is dedicated to providing you with excellent customer service, ensuring that you have a smooth and enjoyable experience from start to finish. Whether you’re flying for business or pleasure, JAX is the perfect choice to travel as a private jet user.
- The Ritz-Carlton, Amelia Island – This luxurious oceanfront resort offers elegant accommodations, an award-winning spa, and fine dining options.
- Ponte Vedra Inn & Club – Located on a pristine beach, this historic hotel features luxurious rooms, an oceanfront pool, and a world-class golf course.
- The Lodge & Club at Ponte Vedra Beach – A sophisticated beachfront resort with spacious rooms, a private beach club, and a renowned restaurant with numerous delicacies.
- Casa Monica Resort & Spa – This opulent hotel features Spanish-style architecture, luxurious rooms, and a full-service spa.
- The Collector Luxury Inn & Gardens – A boutique hotel featuring 30 unique guest rooms, an outdoor pool, and lush gardens.
- One Ocean Resort & Spa – A chic beachfront resort offering spacious rooms, an oceanfront pool, and a full-service spa.
- Omni Amelia Island Resort – This sprawling resort features luxurious rooms, multiple pools, a championship golf course, and a full-service spa.
- The Seagate Hotel & Spa – A contemporary hotel with luxurious rooms, a private beach club, and a full-service spa.
- The Casa Marina Hotel & Restaurant – A historic hotel with charming rooms, an oceanfront pool, and a popular restaurant.
- The Ponte Vedra Beach Resort – A luxurious resort with spacious rooms, multiple pools, and access to a private beach club.
- The Kenwood Inn – A luxurious bed and breakfast offering elegant rooms, a pool, and lush gardens.
- The St. Augustine Distillery – This historic building has been converted into a boutique hotel with luxurious rooms, a rooftop bar, and a restaurant.
- The Collector Luxury Inn & Gardens – A historic hotel with luxurious rooms, an outdoor pool, and lush gardens.
- Hilton St. Augustine Historic Bayfront – This upscale hotel features elegant rooms, a waterfront location, and a rooftop bar.
- The Bayfront Marin House – A charming bed and breakfast with luxurious rooms, a pool, and a waterfront location.
Sports, Leisure & Culture
- TIAA Bank Field (Jacksonville, FL): Home of the NFL’s Jacksonville Jaguars, this stadium offers a state-of-the-art game day experience.
- The Cummer Museum of Art & Gardens (Jacksonville, FL): A museum featuring a comprehensive collection of over 5,000 objects of art and a historic garden.
- St. Augustine Amphitheater (St. Augustine, FL): An outdoor venue that hosts concerts, festivals, and cultural events.
- World Golf Hall of Fame (St. Augustine, FL): A museum that honors golf’s greatest players and showcases the history and heritage of the sport.
- St. Augustine Alligator Farm Zoological Park (St. Augustine, FL): A zoological park that features over 2,000 alligators and a variety of exotic species.
- Metropolitan Park (Jacksonville, FL): A public park that features a marina, picnic areas, fishing, and walking paths.
- St. Augustine Pirate & Treasure Museum (St. Augustine, FL): A museum that explores the history of pirates and treasure hunting.
- The Ritz Theatre and Museum (Jacksonville, FL): A historic theater and museum that showcases the contributions of African Americans in the arts.
- St. Augustine Lighthouse & Maritime Museum (St. Augustine, FL): A lighthouse and museum that tells the story of Florida’s maritime heritage.
- Adventure Landing (Jacksonville, FL): An amusement park that offers attractions such as go-karts, mini golf, and laser tag.
We know you wouldn’t want to travel to Jacksonville without visiting some of the restaurants considered “the most standard” by the locals who knew the way around the region. And here is a list of the few most visited restaurants in the Jacksonville area. One common thing about these restaurants is they offer you only what you ask for. But in addition, you’ll see different cultural foods you would want to taste.
- The Bearded Pig BBQ – A popular BBQ joint in Jacksonville known for its smoked meats and roasted chicken that’s considered the best by most visitors and even the locals.
- Black Sheep Restaurant – A trendy restaurant in Jacksonville featuring Southern-inspired cuisine and craft cocktails.
- Terra Gaucha Brazilian Steakhouse – A churrascaria in Jacksonville serving unlimited portions of fire-roasted meats and a salad bar.
- Carmine’s Pie House – A family-owned pizzeria in St. Augustine offers New York-style pizza, calzones, and strombolis.
- Cap’s On The Water – A waterfront restaurant in St. Augustine is known for their seafood dishes and scenic views.
- Maple Street Biscuit Company – A popular breakfast and brunch spot in Jacksonville known for its homemade biscuits and gravy.
- Collage Restaurant – A fine dining restaurant in St. Augustine features a fusion of international flavors and an extensive wine list.
- Biscottis – A European-style cafe in Jacksonville offering sandwiches, salads, and pastries.
- The Floridian – A Southern-inspired restaurant in St. Augustine serves up dishes made with locally sourced ingredients.
- Moxie Kitchen + Cocktails – A contemporary American restaurant in Jacksonville offering a farm-to-table menu and craft cocktails.
- A1A Ale Works – A brewery and restaurant in St. Augustine served up pub fare and house-brewed beers.
- Orsay – A French bistro in Jacksonville offering classic dishes like escargot and coq au vin.
- The Ice Plant Bar – A speakeasy-style bar in St. Augustine is known for their craft cocktails made with house-made syrups and bitters.
- The Capital Grille – A high-end steakhouse in Jacksonville offering dry-aged steaks and an extensive wine list.
- Columbia Restaurant – A Spanish restaurant in St. Augustine is known for its paella and sangria.
Please check on the location before visiting for hours of operation and if the restaurant is still open for business.
We Provide 24/7 Booking Of Private Flights To & From Florida
24 Hour Call Center
Ready to book your flight? Interested in a quote?
Call our 24/7 call center anytime.
Call Now: 346-241-4006
1301 Riverplace Blvd FL
Jacksonville, Florida 32207
Hours Of Operation
Booking: Open 24/7/365
Normal Office Hours: Open Daily 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Private Air Charter Trips
The FlyUSA team has access to more than 15,000 private jets and thousands of public and private airports worldwide.
For more information on private jet charter services to and from Austin, call us 24/7 at (512) 641-5873 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our private aviation advisers will be happy to assist you.
Jacksonville, Florida, is a bustling city located on the northeastern coast of Florida. For travelers arriving by private jet, Jacksonville offers several amenities and attractions that are sure to appeal.
One of the top attractions for those arriving by private jet is the Jacksonville Executive at Craig Airport (JAXEX), which offers private jet services and is conveniently located just minutes from downtown Jacksonville. In addition to the airport, Jacksonville also boasts many high-end hotels and resorts, including the luxurious Ponte Vedra Inn & Club and the prestigious One Ocean Resort & Spa.
If you are looking to explore the city, Jacksonville offers a range of options, from cultural attractions like the Museum of Science and History and the Cummer Museum of Art and Gardens to outdoor activities like golfing, fishing, and boating. The city is also home to several top-rated restaurants, offering a variety of cuisines, as well as shopping and entertainment options.
Overall, Jacksonville is a destination that will appeal to you even if you’re visiting for the first time. With its convenient airport, luxurious accommodations, and diverse range of attractions and activities, Jacksonville is a great destination if you are looking for a memorable and enjoyable travel experience.
St. Augustine, FL
St. Augustine, Florida, is a historic city located in the northeastern part of the state. It is known for its Spanish colonial history and well-preserved architecture, making it a popular tourist destination.
When you travel by private jet, St. Augustine offers you many attractions and amenities that you will surely be interested in. Here are a few things to keep in mind:
Luxury Accommodations: St. Augustine is home to several top-rated luxury hotels and resorts, including the Casa Monica Hotel, the Renaissance St. Augustine Resort, and the Ponte Vedra Inn & Club. These properties offer upscale amenities and services, perfect if you’re looking for a relaxing, high-end experience.
Fine Dining: The city has a thriving food scene, with some restaurants offering gourmet cuisine and top-notch wine lists. Private jet travelers can enjoy upscale dining at places like Michael’s Tasting Room, the Ice Plant, and The Floridian.
Cultural Attractions: St. Augustine is rich in history and culture, and you can explore this heritage through some fascinating attractions. Some must-see spots include the Castillo de San Marcos, the St. Augustine Lighthouse & Museum, and the historic district, which is home to many restored colonial buildings and museums.
Outdoor Activities: The city is surrounded by natural beauty, making it a great destination for outdoor enthusiasts. From beach activities like surfing and kayaking to nature walks and golfing, there is something for everyone in St. Augustine.
Overall, St. Augustine is a great destination for private jet travelers who are looking for a mix of history, luxury, and outdoor recreation.
Jacksonville Charter FAQs
What are the best airports to use when I charter a jet from Jacksonville or St. Augustine, FL?
There are several airports in the Jacksonville and St. Augustine, Florida area that are suitable for private jet charters. Here are a few options:
Jacksonville International Airport (JAX) – This airport is located in Jacksonville and is the primary airport serving the region. It has a large, modern terminal and provides a range of services for private jets, including on-site fuel, ground handling, and maintenance.
St. Augustine Airport (UST) – This airport is located in St. Augustine and is a smaller, more convenient option for those traveling to the city or nearby areas. It has a runway capable of handling small to mid-size private jets, and offers limited ground services for private aircraft.
Flagler Executive Airport (XFL) – This airport is located just south of St. Augustine and is a popular alternative for private jet charters. It has a single runway and a small terminal, but it is well equipped to handle private aircraft and offers a variety of services, including fuel and ground handling.
Ultimately, the best airport for you will depend on your specific travel needs and preferences, as well as the size of your aircraft and the type of services you require.
How many airport options are there in Jacksonville or St. Augustine area?
There are several airports in and near Jacksonville and St. Augustine, Florida. Here are some options:
Jacksonville International Airport (JAX)
St. Augustine Airport (UST)
Northeast Florida Regional Airport (UST)
Daytona Beach International Airport (DAB)
Flagler Executive Airport (XFL)
Gainesville Regional Airport (GNV)
Each airport has different facilities and capabilities, so it’s important to consider the size and type of aircraft you’ll be using, as well as the proximity to your final destination when choosing an airport.
Can I bring pets on a private jet?
Yes, you can bring pets on a private jet. However, the rules and regulations for bringing pets on a private jet vary depending on the aircraft and charter company. It is best to check with your charter company in advance to see what their specific policies are regarding pets. Some private jet companies may have restrictions on the size and type of pets allowed on board, and may require advance notice and documentation. Some private jets may also have a fee for bringing pets on board. Additionally, it is important to check the rules and regulations for pet travel in the destinations you will be visiting.
Can I travel with weapons on-board a private aircraft?
Flying with firearms is legal and relatively easy with some preparation on your part, most importantly making sure your destination allows guns to be brought in on a private plane. Please let us know ahead of time that you will be bringing firearms. We will work with the operator to make sure everyone is aware of them. No concealed and loaded guns are allowed in the cabin. Guns, rifles, or any other device that shoots must be unloaded and in its own case. Ammunition should be in separate containers or boxes. Following these simple rules will allow you to enjoy your hunting trip or have your personal protection with you when you arrive at your destination.
Fly Anywhere from Jacksonville Florida
FlyUSA proudly raises the bar and exceeds the standard for safe, affordable, private air travel for business or pleasure. We pride ourselves on offering a professional and personalized private flight service at the right price.